0 Likes
Re: mi movil no funciona ase 2:00 horas
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Translation:

my phone does not work as of 2:00 am

my cell does not work

If it's a basic or 3G phone, have you tried calling *228 option 1 to reconnect to the cellular network?  If it's a 4G phone, try turning off the phone, removing the SIM card, waiting a few minutes, then reinserting the SIM card, powering the phone back on, and giving it a few minutes to establish a fresh network connection.  There also could be tower issues in your area.

0 Likes
Re: mi movil no funciona ase 2:00 horas
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We certainly want you to have a working phone china42785. It will be my pleasure to assist you with getting your device up and running. May I ask what make and model phone do you have? Also, what's not working on your phone? If you can be so kind as to share the details of your concern then that would be great. If you prefer to communicate in Spanish then we can do so as well.

Sin duda que usted tenga una china42785 teléfono de trabajo. Será un placer ayudarle a conseguir su dispositivo en funcionamiento. ¿Puedo preguntar qué marca y modelo de teléfono usted tiene? Además, lo que no funciona en su teléfono? Si puedes ser tan amable de compartir los detalles de su preocupación entonces eso sería genial. Si prefiere comunicarse en español, entonces podemos hacer lo mismo.

Thank you...

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes