lost unlimited when i upgraded through best buy
maxw91

li upgraded at best buy they said plan will not change, i lost my unlimited!! It's been 6 days and one inactive pricing request was denied. i returned the phone that i upgraded to the day i was at best buy. Im praying i get it back with this 2nd inactive pricing request.

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: lost unlimited when i upgraded through best buy
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

You can only keep unlimited if you are on the Device Payment Plan.

0 Likes
maxw91

I completely reversed the upgrade when returning the phone. i didn't keep the device.

0 Likes
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

They were just letting you know that the only way to upgrade and keep unlimited data is to either pay full retail up front or get the device payment plan. You can't upgrade with a contract. Hopefully they will restore your plan but for future reference know that no matter where you go to upgrade your options are full retail upfront or device payment plan.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You should verify Best Buy fully reversed the changes and sent the information to Verizon Wireless and you should verify with Verizon Wireless they confirm the receipt of the reversal along with your inactive pricing request.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes