drussell5150

Is it a option to shut my service down for a couple months

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: is it a option to shut my service down for a few months
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You can suspend your line of service for 90 days at a time at a maximum of two times per year. The suspension can be with billing or without.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Not applicable

You can suspend service for 90 days with or without payment. 

0 Likes
habeebee27
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yup you can suspend for up to 90 days at a time. Once the 90 days are up your service will be AUTOMATICALLY restored unless you request another suspension. Also, if you suspend for 90 days without billing, the contract on that line will be extended by 90 days.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Dear drussell5150,

Good morning. That's a great question! Ensuring you are aware of all available options with suspending service is important. I would like to thank our community members for providing accurate information.

I would like to point out that habeebee27 provides very important information. Yes, you may suspend service for 90 days without billing for a total of twice a year and suspension can be consecutives times for a total of 180 days. However, please keep in mind your contract will extend by the amount of days you suspend without billing. For more info on suspending service click http://vz.to/HYADFp

Thank You,
Michelle_VZW
Please follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes