is flash player good for a 3g droid, might there be a better app
mario831

is flash player good for a3g droid, or might there be a better app to choose

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: is flash player good for a 3g droid, might there be a better app
Wildman
Legend

I am not sure what you are asking, basically if you device supports flash you dont need a player because it plays through the browser, what are you tring to play?

0 Likes
Re: is flash player good for a 3g droid, might there be a better app
ArnettH_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hello mario831,

As most of us may already know, Flash is the most popular format to use on the web. The Motorola Droid 3 is a great device that does support Flash. There are several benefits of having Flash on your device. For example, streaming embedded videos on websites like www.cnn.com and www.forbes.com are super convenient while on the go. Also, Flash allows all of the advertisements on websites to show properly. Some common websites that come to mind are www.msn.com and www.phonearena.com.

In my opinion, I am pro-Flash. It's an excellent addition to the Droid 3 and it brings the user closer to a seamless web browsing experience. Although there are other options available in the App Market, Flash Player and other Adobe products have been known to have the least amount of maintenance and work extremely well across multiple browser and operating system. Even though this is an opinionated topic, hopefully you will find some value in my opinion by using Flash on your Droid 3. If you decide against it then please reply to this message as I am eager to hear about what alternative that you decided to use.

Thank you...

ArnettH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes