how do i get my upgrade reset
Bforeman1955

Yesterday i went to a apple store in my city to get the iphone 6 plus it was all running smoothly then we hit the bump the apple worker rang up a iphone 6 and not the plus. This would have been the phone i was upgrading to but when he realized it he went in a cancelled the process no purchase was made. When we went in to retry it the upgrade was gone. Now its saying i have to wait until 2016. We called everyone apple could think of but no one could help. I just need to know how to get my upgrade back because i am still using this piece of junk i wanted to get rid of. How can i get the upgrade back since i didnt upgrade anything it was cancelled?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: how do i get my upgrade reset
Dan789
Enthusiast - Level 3

There's not much Apple can really do at that point, since they have limited access/control of Verizon accounts.

I would call Verizon customer service and let them know.  They'll have all the records to see what happened and put your upgrade eligibility back to where it should be.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Dan789
Enthusiast - Level 3

There's not much Apple can really do at that point, since they have limited access/control of Verizon accounts.

I would call Verizon customer service and let them know.  They'll have all the records to see what happened and put your upgrade eligibility back to where it should be.

0 Likes
Bforeman1955

We did that they had no idea what they could do to fix it. Thanks though. Dan789

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Call back and get a different rep that knows what they are doing. It sounds like the one you got wasn't versed correctly.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I understand your concerns Bforeman1955. I'd be happy to help get this resolved for you. Getting a new iPhone should be exciting. If you went to the Apple store on the 2nd, it would take only a few days for our systems to upgrade to should the device was returned (in your case canceled). I apologize for this delay.

VanetrisC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes