how can i get volte on mygalaxy s5?
Rodimusbill

My Galaxy S% does not have the VoLTE option.  I upgraded to Lollipop and not sure if I had the option before.  I looked under MOBILE NETWORKS and OTHER NETWORKS and cannot find it.  I understand the S% is supposed to come preloaded with VoLTE.  Please help...

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: how can i get volte on mygalaxy s5?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Hi there, Rodimusbill! Thanks for your interest in Advanced Calling 1.0 (aka VoLTE). I'm sorry that you haven't seen the option for the service yet. Let's ensure that it is available to you, as your device model is listed as capable of using the service.   First, your location must play a factor in using the service. What zip code are you in? Have you been in contact with our Customer Care team to ensure that the feature allowing the service has been added to your line? Have you processed any device resets? If so, can you describe them?   DionM_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes