Re: horrendous reception/signal campus-wide in Staten Island NY
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Click on their name here:    and in the upper right-hand corner of their profile page, click the Follow button.  They will have to approve it.  They, in turn, will send you a Follow request that you'll have to approve.  You can check for them at the top of the page by clicking the Actions button (looks like a red check mark).  Once you both are Following each other, then you can Direct Message (DM) each other.

ru899091
Enthusiast - Level 2

TonyG - I did what you requested, but you have not accepted my request. Therefore, I cannot direct message you.

0 Likes
ru899091
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hello ArnettH_VZW -

I realize you must be very busy, but I have not heard back from you in almost 5 months. My problem remains unresolved. Can you help or point me to someone who can?

Thank you very much for any help.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I apologize for the delay as we are dedicated to offering you the very best wireless experience! Please once again follow me and send a Direct Message to me and we can offer the personalized support that you deserve!

Thank you,

YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWsupport

0 Likes
ru899091
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hi YaleK.

I just logged in and saw your message from 2 months ago. I don't get these emails in my email account, but if you know how I can set that up, please let me know.

I did as you requested and asked to follow you today. Hopefully, we can be connected soon and get moving on this 7-month-old issue.

Thank you.

Bill

0 Likes