getting a data plan and new phone
dwells

Im not eligible for an upgrade yet but if i add a 30 dollar data plan on my account will i be eligible for a discount on a phone like the droid by motorola?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: getting a data plan and new phone
sHaY_j
Contributor - Level 3

What you're referring to is our 3G Smartphone Early Upgrade Promo. Here is a chart below explaining more about it!

Any customer with a service contract end date of 12/31/2010 or earlier, including:

• Consumer
  • ELEU (Employee Liable End User)
    • Excludes Verizon Wireless employees
  • Corporate Non-Contract and
  • CLEU (Corporate Liable End User) less than 100 lines (at the ECPD / Enterprise Customer Profile Database profile level)
    • Includes SMB (Small to Medium Business) profiles only
    • Excludes Federal Government, Local/State Government and National profiles

Does not include any customers who are NE2 (New Every Two), EUP (Equipment Upgrade Program), AUP (Annual Upgrade Program) eligible.

Notes:

• Only those MTNs (Mobile Telephone Numbers) that have been loaded into SED (Streamlined Equipment Discounting) are eligible for this offer.
  • Qualifying numbers are loaded into the Campaign Lookup Tool.
  • B2B (Business to Business) customers with 100+ lines should continue to use the non-standard process through Finance.
  • The 3G Smartphone Early Upgrade purchase may qualify as the Buy device in a BOGO/BXBX offer, but the device does not qualify as the Get or Free device.

Hope this helps!:smileywink:

0 Likes
Re: getting a data plan and new phone
budone
Legend

No. There is a promo going on that allows an upgrade to any Smartphone if your upgrade date is before a date in December.

Shayonte beat me to the reply, with a much better one!   :smileyvery-happy:

0 Likes