filing a complaint for poor customer service
tracy1629

Can anyone tell me how I go about filing a complaint for poor customer service?  Funny when you speak to Verizon representatives they always want to know how the service was until you get someone on the phone who knows they done nothing to help.  Than they don't ask, don't care, won't put you through to someone else, won't call back, and leave you w/no answers. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: filing a complaint for poor customer service
Loquat
Master - Level 1

Just hop on over to Google and try and find the names of some key players at VZW and search for their contact info.  It took me every bit of a minute to google and find the website people.  It has the name of some key folks and contact info...send them an email and voice your concerns.  Will it help...who knows...but at least you'll feel better knowing you tried...  Good luck with whatever issue you're having with VZW...

Executive Biographies - Verizon

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend
0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Loquat,

Those would be the Verizon landline business executives.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
deb2too
Contributor - Level 3

Be it landline,wireless they still have a higher authority within Verizon . I had a complaint

regarding my state employer. I emailed the Governor . Now the Governor is not the Secretary of my agency, but I knew his office would have the right person to handle my complaint. I also expect my problem will be resolved and followed up.

0 Likes
Loquat
Master - Level 1

Ann,

I used that link because it had the Bio and contact info for Dan Mead and his title says President and CEO - Verizon Wireless.  Maybe he's not the right person?

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

It works for the VZW ceo information, but it isn't the best choice for contacting the executive leadership of Verizon Wireless.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes