extremely slow lte speeds.
DAVNEW87

Over the last week or so I have been experiencing extremely slow LTE speeds. It is not isolated to just myself as friends and family have stated the same issue. It renders my phone almost useless without a wifi connection which is pretty ridiculous for what I pay monthly for this unlimited plan. I am in the Roseville MN area.

A speed test shows 1.64mbps I have never had speeds that slow on LTE.

Thank you.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: extremely slow lte speeds.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want you to have the blazing-fast speeds you've become accustomed to, DAVNEW87. We're here to help. Does this speed issue happen only at certain times of the day? Does it only happen when you're in the Roseville, MN area?

GeorgeS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the “Correct Answer” button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
TEKKEN3POWER
Enthusiast - Level 1

i live in maplewood and work in plymouth and since after i switch to unlimited  my speed is very slow. at times i can't even check facebook or check my email. i really want to stay with verizon but if this don't get fix i'm quitting Verizon. NOTE this only happens after switching to the new UNLIMITED PLAN!

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

I haven't noticed any slowing of the data speeds since I switched,my plan.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes