expiration date on offer never given
BKingery

I called in less than 2 weeks ago to see if I qualified for an upgrade and was able to get the iphone 5c for free.  I was told if my husband wanted one too to just call back and he was eligible as well.  I got my phone and called in the other day to upgrade his and get some help setting up my phone.  She said I'd have to call back since I had to be directed to apple for assistance, but it was no problem.  I had been on the phone for over an hour and have 4 kids.  So, I called back today and was told the offer expired yesterday.  I told them I'd never been told that there was an expiration date and they was basically told, oh well.  I also had gotten an advertisement in the mail about the specific offer just this last week and it does NOT have an expiration date.  Why could they not give me the offer when it was less than 24 hours after the "expiration date" that I was never told by either associate who said the offer was available??  So much for loyalty to the customer or customer service.

Labels (1)
0 Likes