cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

essential workers

Miembro

I live in a house of medical field workers. No we are not RN's, but we work just as hard and are just on the front lines as those rn's. 

any where from an x ray tech to respiratory therapists should be included in these discounts.

frontline means front lines.... usually its the medical assistants that are outside checking those temperatures and taking those samples from the drive-thru, any and every healthcare worker is affected and on the lines. Not just Nurses. Bless nurses always, but still. 

please extend. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: essential workers

Asistencia al cliente

Hello sheena88lo

I hope you and your family are safe and healthy. I'm sure there are several professions that could be considered overlooked at this time as we're all seeing how much we rely on others to function. Restaurant workers providing drive-thru and curbside service, grocery store workers, garbage men, USPS, FedEx, UPS, DHL, Gas Station workers, transit workers, Respiratory therapists, Doctors, Pilots, Flight Attendants, Customer Service employees and the list goes on are all essential and putting themselves at risk during this time and none of these groups receive this discount that is exclusive to our Mix and Match unlimited plans. We're not purposely excluding anyone but because Nurses are right there on the front lines risking their lives and because teachers are being resilient in adapting to new ways in which to teach their students for which many parents are seeing just how valuable they are, we have chosen to recognize them with this discount. We are always evaluating our discounts and they may change in the future. Check them frequently here: https://www.verizonwireless.com/discount-program/#

JoeL_VZW

Highlighted

Miembro

The discount states healthcare workers, first responders and teachers...I understand what and who is on the front lines. Because I am in the healthcare and am currently on the frontline. But my point is that Verizon shouldn't be using the broad term of healthcare workers if it is ONLY for RNs. That's the main issue.  And so far this is the only company that is doing it like this. Anywhere from Adidas to a pizza shop understands that healthcare workers means more than an RN.

Highlighted

Miembro

Nurses arent in the front lines....they re sitting around being glorfied baby sitters.  Lab techs swab the noses, CNAs do the dirtty work, and xray n respiratory diagnose the issues. Nurses just babysitt.....that's it. I start IVs, run a million dollar CT scanner, transport patients n nurses give pills bedside......so rough

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

Joel u r a clueless man

0 Likes
Highlighted

Asistencia al cliente

JAKEdog1, we are happy to lift your feedback up in hopes of additional discounts being offered in the future. As my child has leukemia, I do know that there are many positions in hospitals, clinics and offices outside of specifically nursing positions, that risk their lives and safety each and every day. I for one do thank you for all that you do and hope that there will be a discount available for you in the near future. Should the offers change, details will be made available at https://www.verizon.com/discount-program/.  LorenB_VZW If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes