download voicemail to computer
jimh
Enthusiast - Level 1

How can I download my cell phone voicemail to my computer?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: download voicemail to computer
merkeke

Their is only one way to get your voicemails off of your phone and onto your computer. There is a company called cbw productions (www.cbwproductions.com) or you can call them at 800-770-8046. They would download your voicemails in MP3 format onto a CD and mail it to you.

Hope this helps!

0 Likes
SMRyan
Contributor - Level 2

Actually, if you have a device that has visual voicemail capability you can also archive the message to a memory card as a sound file and then transfer that sound file on the memory card to your computer. You would need a Visual Voicemail capable device.

Much easier.

0 Likes
Caldera

http://www.youmail.com

I doubt visual voicemail on the phone will work, as verizon made it nearly impossible to install "outside" applications.

But, I believe you can have your voicemails emailed or sent by text message to you.  It's free, and you can change back to the old voicemail if you like.

I don't use it, because I don't use voicemail that much anyway, but I've heard it's really useful.

0 Likes
Baroness
Enthusiast - Level 1
My son died in Iraq and the only messages I have of him are those on my cell phone, how can I download these on a Motorola with Ptt AND a www access?  These are the last of the messages I have of him that year....Please help me...
nivekmai

-Get skype on your computer and pay for the ability to call land lines(~$2).

-Set up your computer to be able to record "what you hear" or "stereo mix"

-Test your ability to record sound from skype.

-Call your voicemail from your computer.

-Record the voicemail using your computer and something like windows recorder.

-You now have your voicemails on your computer, to do with as you please.

0 Likes
RichPasco

I know of no way to pull the voicemail files digitally off Verizon's server.  What you need to do is to call into your Verizon voicemail from a phone system capable of recording what it hears and then play your voicemail as usual.  Skype has been suggested as one such system.  Another is Voicemails Forever.  Or you can hire a company to do that for you, e.g. CBW Productions as mentioned above.

0 Likes
pherson
Champion - Level 1

Keep in mind that none of these with the exception of visual voice mail products that Verizon offers or can trouble shoot with. If you can save from vvm that's you're best bet or cbw production stated above.

0 Likes