did anyone have problem with phone trade in?
jct2015

I have had the worst experience with phone trade in. Back in April Verizon had promotion trade in any phone for Samsung Galaxy S6 to get $100 credit.  I traded in my old Samsung Fascinate, they printed out the received to show the $100 credit.  I mailed in the phone and now, August I still haven't receive the credit.  I called customer service multiple times, they keep promise the credit will show up but nothing happen.  Then they text me a gift card number without the security code, so I can't use that gift card.  Then they said will issue another gift card, nothing happen. Now they say they don't know what happen to the phone and they refuse to give me $100 credit.  I don't know what to do now.  I am so mad, I will properly switch carrier because of this issue.  Does anyone have the same experience? Any idea what to do now? Thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: did anyone have problem with phone trade in?
Jgrass84

Verizon has terrible customer service. They seem to not care about what the customer wants.

0 Likes
CM_Wells
Enthusiast - Level 3

Have you tried contacting them via Chat? I find I get the best results that way. I would also just be very clear in your facts when chatting. You traded in on X date and would like your credit. They will see all your inquiries about it so don't get long winded about the story. Hopefully someone can give you a gift card on the spot.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jct2015, I never like to read that a customer is disappointed and wants to leave. Let's get things turned around ASAP. In order to take a in depth look at this I will be sending you a Private Message so we can get some account specifics. 
AnthonyM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
jct2015

I am waiting for your message. contact me through email or direct phone call.  Thanks

0 Likes
jct2015

I tried, see if it helps. Thanks

Personal information removed as required by the

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes