cruddy service
Mikcl1
Enthusiast - Level 2

For last several months my phone service has been dirt places my phone has always worked am no getting dropped calls can’t hear other person just dirtty service in general I have called customer service they had me reset carrier settings on phone and it’s still in the toilet I have 6 different lines with them for years now but getting tired of this dirt and customer service has become a joke considering moving all my business to another carrier this is horse dirt!

0 Likes
Re: cruddy service
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@Mikcl1, You would be deeply missed as a valued member of the Verizon family. I am constantly reliant on my phone, so I understand your need for a stable connection. I'm disappointed to hear about your recent interaction with our support team. Let's make sure we can turn things around for you. Can you tell me what service (call/text/data) is being impacted? What is the zip code of the problem area? How are others on the account or other Verizon users in your area being impacted? 

AkaneM_VZW

Dquinones610
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hello, how are you? Can you please help me as well with the same issue? My service has been terrible the last few weeks in Portsmouth Virginia. Zip code 23704. My phone calls are dropping, data, messages and Facetime are all crapping out. I also use my Verizon data service on my iPad for school work, so not having service is really hurting that.  Any help or response you can provide is deeply appreciated.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We would lvoe to help restore the reliable serviec you should expect from us. Are these concerns happening indoors and outdoors? Have you restarted your devices since this began? 

0 Likes
Mikcl1
Enthusiast - Level 2

Well if I would be missed so dam much fix this dirtty service issue 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Mikcl1, our goal is to work on your concerns together to find out what is going on. Are these concerns happening indoors and outdoors? Have you restarted your devices since this began? 

-TakendraW_VZW

0 Likes