contract question
ajoliz

Hi I've been having a very terrible time with this forum thing not letting me login and post and I am abroad  so I cannot call email would have been so much simpler.

My phone is an  HTC and as of recently broken but I can't take out the sim card since HTC needs a key, I am currently working abroad until the end of august and my phone contract ends in august. I just want to end my contract since there is no way for me to use my phone/service and my contract expires.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: contract question
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

You have to call in to cancel a line, you could try using skype to call Verizon or see if you can barrow someones phone; whatsapp allows you to make calls over wi-fi.

Depending on where you are at with your billing cycle this month it looks like your early termination fee may be around $100 if I did my math correctly.

0 Likes
Re: contract question
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
ajoliz

I don't want to see you leave! We may have other options for you. Since HTC is a phone that is sold world wide, there is a very good possibility that a local cell phone service location would have the key you need to eject that SIM card. Will you be returning to the US in the near future? We also have an International Support team available for you 24/7 that you can contact from any phone. This link has the best ways to do so http://www.verizonwireless.com/landingpages/international-travel/?tab=support

BryanS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes