cell tower usage
DEVSPE63

i want to know how much usage is on my cell tower so that i can determine how likely it is that I will be prioritized if I switch to the new unlimited plan. I currently have the Old plan with no caps, but use 250+ Gb/month

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: cell tower usage
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Zip code?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
DEVSPE63

24073 christiansburg va

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

DEVSPE63, I know you feel like you're in a sweet spot right now, and the new plan will save you money and come with many free features. Generally users have no issues with using an unlimited amount of 4G LTE data. You will see prioritization depending on the amount of people using the closest tower, but we are not able to say how much activity will be on that tower due to your location and constant traffic. I have personally used 80GB in 12 days and my data hasn't slowed down at all.

MarcusS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes