cancel a device
karyoung

I am trying to cancel one device on my share everything plan. It is a hotspot we don't use, and the contract is up. This seems to be an impossibility online, and the phone calls have ended up on a dead end 3 times. The one time I got a live person, he disconnected. This is frustrating!!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: cancel a device
Ragdoll_Knight
Contributor - Level 1

You can go into a VZW corporate store to have it disconnected, or just try your luck again over the phone.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We certainly don't want to see you cancel a line. We can understand you no longer have a use for it. Can you think of anyone else that may benefit from the hotspot?
If you still need help canceling that line, let me know.
I'll direct message you.

TamaraH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
SouthGa64

All  I can offer is understanding in your frustration, I found it impossible to effectively cancel a device even when replacing that  device with updated version, continued billing me with no solution. Customer Service is amazing but policies  and procedures used in their training fail customers. Wish you better success. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Your experience is our priority, and we want to provide you with the best one possible. We'll be glad to clarify all your concerns. We sent a Private Note for assistance.~Geo

0 Likes
kh_jenn

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic. Thank you!

0 Likes