can not access a web site that I could a week ago with my jetpack. Can you help?
pines2palms

I can not access a web site that I could a week ago with my jetpack.  I connected to my old cable modem and can access the site with no problems.  Therefore It is the jetpack causing the problem.  I called the site provider and verision support and have not been able to resolve the problem.  For some reason the site is blocking this router addess.  Does anyone have a solution to this problem?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: can not access a web site that I could a week ago with my jetpack. Can you help?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

pines2palms, I'm sorry your having issues with your Jetpack because not having access to the internet can feel like you're cut off from the world. Atleast thats how I feel, so lets work on getting this fixed. I would first like to recommend power the device off and on. Additionally, your computer might have Internet Security or anti-virus software that might prohibit a    Wi-Fi connection. Check applications and, if necessary, enable/allow Wi-Fi connections. Also try checking your connection settings. Please keep us posted and let me know if your issue has been resolved. ^KH

0 Likes