can customer service get a ticket?
dmh359

I am starting to think that a so called ticket should be used on checking verizon.Here again is my problem now in long form..

I moved to the area I am at now 5 years ago.. and my desktop was pull in the stop that it.s still at today..

I had the 3g broadband device then.. things were slow but I able to do things on the internet without a problem..

Now around 2011 I was seeing the news of 4g broadband with full coverage by feb.2013. well I checked into it ..

and i switched to the 4g broadband with the monthly 10 g of service kmowing 4g was not in my area as of yet

I always checked the coverage map and looked up news about when it would be in my area in WOLCOTT ,NY

Then about october,novmeber of 2012 starting seeing off and on 4g broadband speed on the VZACCESS MANAGER. Then in january of 2013

4g broadband stayed with 2 sometimes 3 bars {winter,summer spring fall}

ON THE VERIZON MAP I am on the fringe of full 4 g coverage .. the road i live on is 2 and a half mies long ..north south west 

there is 4g full coverage. west of me it's in my backyard

but now march 28 till now over 10 days i get 4g with no bars and 5 to 30 minutes later it drops to 3g but

if i go on to the web I cannot go anywhere.. i get reload .try again or reconnect and try again.. THE OLD 3G

THAT I STARTED HERE WITH NEVER GAVE ME THIS PROBLEM

BUT what reasons do I get that now I can't use the broadband at 4 g is because I am in an extended area ,

yes i know it's been that way over a year and a half ,, read this letter again and explain eveything before

that I had. and why after I connect I get 4g with no bars that sometimes in 5 minutes to 30 minutes it drops to 3g with 2 bars

and I can't do anything on my comupter unless I restart it

i have called chatted and posted here what is going on..

on march 28 i was told a ticket will be put in about the towers in my area and a new sin card was being sent

on the 29,30,31 between chats and phone call was told i live in an extended 4g area and might not get 4g on my comupter

at all times.. AGAIN HOW did I have it for almost  YEAR and A HALF     and now I can't get the 3g service to work

well now this saturday chatting with verizon the person said a ticket was sent and a new sin card was sent. he gave me the tracking number from fed ex

he said after i told him that i will check with the tracking number that the sin card will be here tuesday..

i check after our chat but fed ex said there is no such number.... what cause a few hours later the numbet came up as a package pickup

which means the one on the 28 was never put in for delivering

great customer support verizon plus a ticket was put in to check if there is problem with one of the 2 towers in my area

on the 29 of march, never heard anything on that

we had a hard winter here plus the day everything started on my comupter we had hours of freezing rain..

also i did get a message of a ticket was put in for my problem on april 5.. eight days after everything started

the answer was that i am on the fringe of the 4g and heavy traffic may be causing my problems

it's now 10 days of using my computer about 20 minutes a day if i am lucky

the heavy traffic here would be the cows horses or chickens using laptops in this farm rural area

CUSTOMER SERVICE IS JUST GUESSING AND THERE IS NO FOLLOWUP WITH TICKETS OR THINGS TO BE REPLACED

UNTIL THIS PASS SATURDAY I WAS TOLD THE SIM CARD WAS SENT ON THE 28 OF MARCH BUT THE TRACKING SHOWS FED EX NEVER HAD INFO TILL APRIL 5

TO PICK UP

GUESS ALSO THE TICKETS FOR CHECKING THE 2 TOWERS WAS NEVER SENT ON THE 28,29,30, ETC,,

SO I SIT OFFLINE AND CUT AND PASTE HERE FOR MY FEW MINUTES VERIzON LET'S ME HAVE service

I WONDER IF SPRINT,T-MOBLIE AT&T WOULD GIVE ME MORE MINUTES AND BETTER SERVIC

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: can customer service get a ticket?
xchambers
Contributor - Level 2

www.verizonwireless.com/realestate This is the site for the Network Inquiry Form.

You can manually fill this out so you know it is done proper. Once you do someone should be out in your area to see what is going on. I understand you don't have access to the internet on your computer, try and visit a library or any place that offers free Wi-Fi.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry that you have had issues with service for so long dmh359. I would also like to apologize for the delay in your SIM card and ticket status. If you were given information from the ticket regarding being in a fringe area, were you also provided with information about our network extender. This would help with inside coverage. Check it out here http://vz.to/IHRT6h. I hope we are able to enhance the service in your area soon. You can stay updated about coverage via our news page http://bit.ly/xVecuo .

KinquanaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes
dmh359

Now April 17 with no change in my problem . Have a new sim have a new disk to put the program for access manager back in after deleting  but still no change 4g no bars till it drops to 3 g with 2 bars and cannot do anything on my computer. So I am paying for 4 g broadband with 10gigs and can't use it since March 28 great service. At least my iphone works so I can type this message

0 Likes