calls dropping on muliple phones on plan
SMILE1XX

2 of the three phones on our family plan keep dropping the calls or the caller can't hear us talking to them.  Is there a way to determine why this has been occurring while both at home and away?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: calls dropping on muliple phones on plan
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure that you can stay connected. I apologize for the trouble. We can help isolate the issue. The first thing we want to figure out is if it'sa drop, or just poor signal. A "drop" is a faillure in the network of device that ends the call prematurely. The other is a weak or no signal. If your device has a weak connection and signal fluctuates, a call wil be lost if you only had 1 bar. The next thing is determining where the issue is happening. Network issues tend to specific to a location. Device issues will follow no matter where you are. Please provide these details for us and we will help.

BobbyN_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes