bill error and "overnight shipping"?
ebenlips

I recently ordered a new device, while chatting with a rep online. The deal right now is free overnight shipping for orders over 49 dollars, mine was in the 197 dollar range. I kept typing to the rep, "it says it is charging me 12.99 for shipping", she replied it will not charge you". Well it did, check my receipt online. ALso I ordered it on 3/27. it is 3/29, I still do not have my phone. So not only was I wrongly charged, I did not get overnight shipping. Also i emaled a copy of the online chat to myself if anyone needs to see it.

>Personal info removed<

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator><

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: bill error and "overnight shipping"?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know its frustrating to expect your phone be sent overnight and haven't yet received it ebenlips. I'm sorry your phone is being shipped late and you were charged. Please send us a private message so we can gather additional information and get this corrected. You an also reach us by phone, Facebook, and Twitter @vzwsupport.

KinquanaH_VZw

0 Likes
Re: bill error and "overnight shipping"?
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

One thing you must remember is that your order might not have been placed in time for next day delivery. Overnight and next day are 2 different things. What time was the order completed? Usually if it is after 5pm it is processed the next day and shipped accordingly. Check your credit card statement to see if you got charged the shipping fee. Do you have a copy of your chat stating that you would not be charged the shipping fee?

0 Likes