bad signal
Belvelm

I live in Phoenix and no matter where I am at I never have higher than 1 bar, is there something going on in this area or is it my IPhone XS Max?

0 Likes
Re: bad signal
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

If you are having issues with your device, I would recommend troubleshooting the problem to get the problem resolved. You can begin troubleshooting using the following link: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/troubleshooting/.

EstevanC_VZW

0 Likes
Phil9871

Moderaters, stop asking for zipcodes and saying troubleshooting our devices..You network performance has become worse then some Sub-4 Carriers... Best coverage of slowest service..What gives?

Also live in PHX/Mesa Area. Signal strength and performance has gone from great to worse then any other carrier in AZ imo. I've had Sprint, T-Mobile and Boost Mobile. All better then Verizon now. Maybe dropping CDMA is a bad ideal. Cuase your LTE coverage s-uck-s axx. Use to game on a Xbox while two TVs streamed movies on a 3G hotspot from Verizon 3 years ago..

Now your trying to go full LTE and it's what I think is crippling your coverage performance.  You don't have the best LTE coverage. You had the best 3G coverage your destroying.

If I'm wrong please explain. And don't ask for a zipcodes or device. I'll awnser ahead.. The entire Phoenix metropolitan area and the Pixel 3 XL

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for the information, Phil9871. We definitely want to make sure our coverage is up to par with our user's experience. How many bars of signal does your device show? Are calls and texts affected?  

PedroM_VZW

0 Likes
UNDERWDJ1
Enthusiast - Level 2

What Phil9871 said is true.  All verizon wireless does is waste your time with no solutions.  Thought our problems were over when we got a network extender.  What they never asked me was about our internet speed here.  The most we can get here is 6mbps and the extenders need at least 10 to work the way they should.  Had no idea until I read the info on the extender.  Helped my smart phone some but did next to nothing for my husband's 4g flip phone or our 4g home phone.  I had no idea how widespread this problem is.  So many others with excellent service from verizon until the past couple of years now in the same boat.  We have been with them for over 15 years and recommended their service to many.  No more.  I will tell anyone to run in the other direction now.  Perhaps verizon wireless has gotten a little too big for their britches.  My solution is about to be changing to a CHEAPER provider for the same cruddy service.  Now its my turn to be all about the money. 

0 Likes