Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Your call cannot be completed as the called party is temporarily unavailable

Usmc9558
Miembro

Note 9 - had no issue

Upgraded to note 10 plus+ 5g- wife or anyone calls my phone they get "Your call cannot be completed as the called party is temporarily unavailable" 

Dialed *86 no voicemails to clear or delete, voicemail box is fine

¿Alguna idea?

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Re: Your call cannot be completed as the called party is temporarily unavailable

Community Manager
Community Manager

USmc9558, we want you to have the ability to make and receive calls on your phone. To see that you are having issues is concerning. Let's work together to see what is going on. First, we'll have you attempt to dial *73. Then have someone place a call to you and let us know the outcome. 

TakendraW_VZW

0 Me gusta

Re: Your call cannot be completed as the called party is temporarily unavailable

asinnott
Miembro

can call out and receive calls, call forwarding not on--just can't dial *86

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

jav6

@asinnott So your issue is not the issue the OP @Usmc9558  has when the thread was opened.  You should be creating a NEW thread instead of hijacking an existing thread.  When their issue is marked ANSWERED or yours is marked ANSWERED the other issue may no longer be followed up on.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Me gusta
Highlighted

asinnott
Miembro

get this messages when dialing *86   all othere calls work inbound and outbound

Highlighted

jav6

Thanks for the clarification.  It still isn't the same issue the OP created this thread for (callers to the OP number getting the message).

What make/model phone is failing the *86 call?  What if you dial your own phone number?  It should take you to the same voice mail prompt.

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

asinnott
Miembro

same message if I dial my pwn number.

phone is a Kyocera flip phone  E4610

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

jav6

Have you ever been able to use voice mail?  Can you dial other 'star' or 'hash' codes, e.g. #data for data usage or *72 for call forwarding?

0 Me gusta