Your call can not be completed as dialed
Yoshi1
Enthusiast - Level 2

I need help.

Every time I try to call to my home fixed phone, a message like below comes out,

"Welcome to Verizon wireless, your call can not be completed as dialed please check the number and dial again, announcement for 404, location 202121"

And I cannot make call to my home.

How can I fix that?

Noted that I am dialing 10 digits number directly and my home number is not registered in contact,

This problem happens only to my home phone number, when I call to other mobile number it's OK.

And my home fixed phone can call my mobile, however even unable to call back from mobile though the home number is indicated as "received call" in history. 

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Your call can not be completed as dialed
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It's our number one goal to make sure you stay connected. Have you attempted to call your home phone from another number? Have you checked with the service provider of your home services to see if there is a block in place?

EllisandraC_VZW

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, Yoshi1. We know how important it is to call your home phone, and we are here to help! To clarify, have you gone through any troubleshooting for this issue? CourtneyM_VZW

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@Yoshi1 wrote:

I need help.

Every time I try to call to my home fixed phone, a message like below comes out,

"Welcome to Verizon wireless, your call can not be completed as dialed please check the number and dial again, announcement for 404, location 202121"

And I cannot make call to my home.

How can I fix that?

Noted that I am dialing 10 digits number directly and my home number is not registered in contact,

This problem happens only to my home phone number, when I call to other mobile number it's OK.

And my home fixed phone can call my mobile, however even unable to call back from mobile though the home number is indicated as "received call" in history. 

Have you tried dialing 1+, assuming you're in the US.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
Yoshi1
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes, I have tried +1 and yet this problem was not solved.

0 Likes
Yoshi1
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes, I have been through all kinds of trouble shootings which are likely to be seen in this community such as attach / remove +1, remove contact list and directly dial 10 digits etc...

But yet problem continues...

RESOLVED: Re: Your call can not be completed as dialed
Yoshi1
Enthusiast - Level 2

I don't know why but now the problem was resolved.

Just 1 week has passed after installed my home phone so, maybe that was a period of transition of initial setting or something.

Anyway thank you for your kindly help and comments.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It's our number one goal to make sure you stay connected. Have you attempted to call your home phone from another number? Have you checked with the service provider of your home services to see if there is a block in place?

EllisandraC_VZW

0 Likes
Yoshi1
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thank you for your kindly advice. This problem was already resolved.

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@Yoshi1 wrote:

Thank you for your kindly advice. This problem was already resolved.

Then, you should mark the thread as ANSWERED

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
Pratte0921

I am trying to call a phone number and get the same message.  I used my husband's phone and he gets the same message.  I am not sure what to do.

0 Likes