You lost my trade-in!
tasheley

I placed one order for 3 iPhone 7s. One phone was a yearly upgrade from a 6S. You got that phone back and all see a good. Another phone was a trade-in of an iPhone 6 for $650 in credits for 2 years. You got that one back and all seems good. The third was a trade-in of an iPhone 5 for $400 in credits for 2 years. This one you lost! I have a submission id for the trade-in. USPS tracking that says you have it. Plus print outs of the order showing the trade-in. Customer service says they have no idea where the phone is and don't have an order tied to it even though I have print outs showing the trade-in and order.  All they could offer is a ticket to search for it. This is crazy. I would like my $400 in credits. How can you get 3 phones sent to you in boxes and labels you sent me and loose one with no reference of it!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: You lost my trade-in!
tasheley

I have Verizon support on twitter Looking into this.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I assure you that we want nothing more than to locate the device and apply all owed credits, tasheley. I'd be happy to help you today.

In order for us to investigate this properly, we will need to be contacted through our trade in department at 800-416-8894. Our representatives are available to provide support. Please reach back out to us for any other questions or concerns.

SteveR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
ben333
Enthusiast - Level 1

This happened to us around the same time! A store in Lancaster, PA. did our trade-in, they gave us a prepaid shipping box, we used it to return the phone, never got credit. We were on the phone for over an hour and half. Right now they are telling us there is nothing we can do and we will not get the credit. We are still working on it, but it doesn't look good. They have every piece of documentation, they have everything except the phone and a Claim Form the employee was supposed to fill out on his computer. That form ties it all together, they everything except that form. We said that Verizon must track all shipping labels that employees use, so check the history for the day we were in and see what shipping labels were created and what cross reference that with phones that arrived in the warehouse. But we were told sometimes shipping labels issued by Verizon employees  are not tracked/documented and the employee must have used one like that. This is amazing, what company allows employees to use untracked/undocumented shipping labels. How do we know the employee didn't print a shipping label at home and wait for someone like us to come into the store, skip his claim form (the only piece of evidence that ties ti all together) put his shipping label on the box, hand it to us,,,, we mail the box, it goes to his accomplice who sells it online. No red flags at Verizon because he didn't fill out the claim form and no red flag because employees have access to shipping labels that are not traced. Seems like a whole in their process. In any case seems like it is their liability, not ours. Verizon, you should have a second employee or a supervisor sign off on these claim forms to be sure they are being filled out by the employees,, then and only then should something trigger the creation of return label and an employee should never have access to shipping labels that is not traced internally. .

This shouldn't be our problem or our loss, it is their's. We are going into that store tomorrow.