Worst customer service.
rob11111111

My sister in law joined the army and had to leave conus on July. She was under my plan and, since she is leaving for at least a year, she decided to terminate her line.

She went to local verizon store. Their answer was call right before you depart from airport since they confirmed the order and state that on our account. She asked to terminate her line on the second weeks of July.

However, the billing states me to pay the full amount even though she only uses less than a one full week.

I tried to contact customer service by phone. It took me at least 30 min and I couldn't talk to no body.

Is there anyway i can talk to live customer service person?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Worst customer service.
Not applicable

If the sisters line was terminated a few days Before the bill closing date no further charges would have occurred. However if you close out a line after the bill closing date, you pay for the full month.

If the line was still under contract you will have to pay the early termination fees as well.

Good Luck

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello rob11111111. Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us. We can definitely help out with your sister in law's line. Do you have access to her deployment/order info? We can help suspend her line or terminate it if needed. When you have a moment, please accept our follow request, and send me a DM so we may assist you with all of this directly. Thank you.

NicandroN_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

How To: Direct Message  and  nicandron_vzw

0 Likes