Worst Customer service ever!
Monkeygirl1
Enthusiast - Level 2

I keep getting calls where the caller can't hear me and I can't hear them. On the callers end, the phone just keeps ringing and never goes to voicemail. I spent over an hour last week talking to customer service and it still has not been fixed. Then I'm told to take my phone to a Verizon store. Does this company not realize people have busy lives and can't spend hours trying to fix their phones. I see that this topic has been brought up in this community again and again, and Verizon will not acknowledge that there is clearly a problem.

Verizon reps keep responding with the same answers although people have made it clear that they've tried all the "fixes" Verizon suggests: turn off Bluetooth, reset network settings, turn phone on and off, etc. This is clearly a Verizon issue and not an issue with the phones.--not when people are reporting the problem from brand new iPhones, new Samsung phones--any manufacturer!

Really sick to death of Verizon not acknowledging that the problem is THEM. I'm switching to another carrier next week. Enough of this garbage!

0 Likes