Wireless outage
turner719

Has anyone seen anything from Verizon on the progress of the outage? 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Wireless outage
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

"The" outage?  There have been a few outages discussed recently - in PA and Utah, among others.  Where are you asking about?

0 Likes
Re: Wireless outage
DobermanGriff

My wife was attempting to pull up the internet while I was driving past SLC last night and couldn't access.  I had issues myself pulling up today while here in American Fork, UT.

I tried pulling up a chat session with VZ and there was no on available (because I'm sure they are getting bombarded with people contacting them.)

I did finally get a chat and the rep I chatted with wouldn't confirm they were having issues, yet when I challenged her on it and explained that friends reported similar connectivity issues she said the best thing would be to open a ticket and she'd do that for me. 

Now I just read an article on ksl.com confirming that it was a VZ issue, however, they are not being very forthright with accepting blame - I'm sure because they don't want to have to credit everone's accounts.  The rep I chatted with didn't even offer that, I'm sure they are being directed otherwise.

I know I sure do pay a lot of money each month being dependant on it being available for use, so a small gesture sure would have been appreciated.

http://www.ksl.com/index.php?sid=26114358&nid=148&title=partial-verizon-wireless-outage-reveals-tech...

0 Likes