cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

Re: Winegard Connect 2.0 WF-435

Rafter15
Miembro

Are you saying that the Verizon sim card does not work in the Weingard Connect 2.0 -- despite the fact that Weingard says it does?

I wanted to get a sim card to install in my weingard, but now I'm hearing two different stories.

Gracias

Eric Grimm

0 Me gusta

Rafter15
Miembro

This is a joke. When I spent about three hours today between robots and people, I discovered that Verizon indeed does support this, but after everything I had to go through I found they only support it with a separate, added Verizon  line. In my situation, because I'm on a "program," that won't let me add a line, I would have to abandon my program and get a new one from Verizon, at probably double the cost. It's a rip-off and more about marketing than about providing customer service.

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

We understand the importance of being informed about the possibility of activating your device with our network, and we are here to help. Please tell us, what happens when you try inserting a Verizon Wireless SIM Card on this specific device?
Also, you will be able to check your device's compatibility with the Verizon Wireless network through the following link. https://www.verizonwireless.com/onedp/byod#/

GeovannJ_VZW

0 Me gusta