Will you help me activate my new phone?
MichelleLynnBogard

Will you help me activate my new phone under my correct phone number?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Will you help me activate my new phone?
Not applicable

You should call 1-800-922-0204 and select option 4 and say agent a few times they can assist you.

You did not give enough information to tell you anything elseSmiley Sad

0 Likes
MichelleLynnBogard

I can't call because my phone will not work!!!

when activating it my phone was activated to my daughters number xxx-xxx-xxxx and my number is xxx-xxx-xxxx. I used her upgrade to purchace a new phone for me.

>> Personal information removed to comply with the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service <<

Edited by:  Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
Not applicable

Are they smart phones? Take the sims out and simply exchange them.

But do it carefully. Don't touch the gold contacts.

Also since I have no idea what phones you are using make sure the sims are the same.

Or go into a Verizon Wireless corporate location. and have them correct it.

Good Luck

0 Likes
MichelleLynnBogard

I used my daughters upgrade to get my new IPhone 5c. when activating it both our phone stopped working. Tech support told me to text her and have her turn off WI-FI then turn off her phone. When I tried to text her the instructions it came back to my phone. What do I do now?

0 Likes
Not applicable

Michelle you are not understanding.

1) What phone do you have?

2) What phone does your daughter have?

3) Are they basic phones?

4) Are they Androids?

5) Are they Apple phones?

Just what devices do you both have? Make and Model numbers, Names of the devices? I am not telling you to call anyone right now!

I said go into a Verizon Wireless Corporate Store. Since you stated you cannot make phone calls.

Borrow a phone and call if necessary. Use a pay phone if there is one available, use a friends or neighbors phone.

We have used these types of communications devices long before cell phones came into use.

If the phones are 4G LTE and both have sim cards in the devices you can swap them out and each phone should work.

I cannot do it for you over the internet with the little to no information you are giving.

0 Likes
MichelleLynnBogard

I have a IPhone 5c number xxx-xxx-xxxx. my daughters number is xxx-xxx-xxxx. neither one of our phones are working now. tech support told me to text her and have her turn off her WI-FI then turn off her IPhone 5. when i texed her the message came to my phone. I can't call out and her phone isnt working either but she's not home. What do I do to correct this problem?

>> Personal information removed to comply with the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service <<

Edited by:  Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
Not applicable

Michelle, post again without any phone numbers listed.

I got iPhone 5c and then it was removed off the forum.

0 Likes
Not applicable

Remove both sims out of the devices and swap them.

They I believe should have the same size sim cards in the devices.

SIM Card - Inserting/Removing - Apple® iPhone® 5

it is the same for both devices. follow the directions.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi MichelleLynnBogard!

Let's get to the bottom of this! I will be sending you a Private Message within the next 2-3 minutes.

Thanks,

AyaniB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes