Will Ringback Tones Ever Be Compatible With HD Voice?
AndMon

Will ringback tones ever be compatible with HD Voice aka Advanced Calling?  I really like the tones and don't want to give them up.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Ringback tones with HD Voice (aka Advanced Calling)
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

As far as I know, they don't work together. It might be possible once all of the phones are switched to VoLTE with HD Voice. We won't know until then.

On a side note, I personally have only called one person in 20 years of owning a cell phone and be greeted with a song instead of the ringing tones. I don't recall the song specifically, but I know I didn't care for it. I much prefer hearing the ringing tone.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Ringback tones with HD Voice (aka Advanced Calling)
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

As far as I know, they don't work together. It might be possible once all of the phones are switched to VoLTE with HD Voice. We won't know until then.

On a side note, I personally have only called one person in 20 years of owning a cell phone and be greeted with a song instead of the ringing tones. I don't recall the song specifically, but I know I didn't care for it. I much prefer hearing the ringing tone.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes