Will I still receive bill credits while I suspend service of my phone?
yh65

I am currently under the 24-month device payment plan. I receive bill credits from Verizon every month because of the iPhone 7 promotion last year. I plan to suspend my service for 3 months, and wonder whether I will still receive bill credits promotion from Verizon during the period. I know I have to pay for the device even when the service is suspended.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Will I still receive bill credits while I suspend service of my phone?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This is an excellent question, yh65. Your Device Payment and adjustment will still apply for the months your service is suspended.

EstebanP_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Will I still receive bill credits while I suspend service of my phone?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This is an excellent question, yh65. Your Device Payment and adjustment will still apply for the months your service is suspended.

EstebanP_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes