Will I lose my Unlimited Data Plan if I stop making monthly payments?
R01k
Enthusiast - Level 3

I've never skipped a payment, but I'm wondering this anyways.

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Am I going to loose my Unlimited Data Plan if stop making monthly payments?
B33
Legend

Well I guess looking at this my answer would be why would you stop paying the bill ?  is it because you out of work or is there a illness in your Family usually there is a Good reason tide to a Question as of this) but just to stop paying the bill Verizon will reach out and ask why and they will help you as much as they can) But this help will stop and then they'll take procedures to shut your Line or Lines down then do what come Next after that) Which if it goes as far as it sounds as it may Yes you will probably loose it,  But as I said they will try to help you if you just let them..

Hope this helps answer your Question Good Smiley Happy  Luck b33

View solution in original post

B33
Legend

Well I guess looking at this my answer would be why would you stop paying the bill ?  is it because you out of work or is there a illness in your Family usually there is a Good reason tide to a Question as of this) but just to stop paying the bill Verizon will reach out and ask why and they will help you as much as they can) But this help will stop and then they'll take procedures to shut your Line or Lines down then do what come Next after that) Which if it goes as far as it sounds as it may Yes you will probably loose it,  But as I said they will try to help you if you just let them..

Hope this helps answer your Question Good Smiley Happy  Luck b33

Not applicable

I think B33 answered your question nicely!

If you don't pay your bill, you lose your service after a certain time frame. I would say you lose more than unlimited in that case

Good Luck

R01k
Enthusiast - Level 3

I fullfilled my contract already, so there would be no fees if I stopped paying. I'm just curious. After how many months would they cancel my line?

0 Likes
Not applicable

In this case since you pay a month in advance. I would hazard a guess that anytime after your next bill closing date.

Good Luck

B33
Legend

Fulfilling your contract simply means your at the end of your contract your on month to month same as I am now to continue with Unlimited Data if that is what your wanting to do you'll have to pay full price for the phone you purchase but if your wanting the phone at a Discounted price say $99 or up $200 you'll have to drop the Unlimited and go with a different type of Data plan..

0 Likes