Will I actually get my overpayment back!?
Janedough26

Will I actually get my overpayment back? I used online service and it charged me full amount of bill that wasn't due til late in the month. It withdrew from my account. I have called financial department and got a investigation number. Last I heard was I spoke with Rodney csr and he said some one processed it named Whitney and that it said the treasury department would make a descesion get back to me. What does this mean!?  It seems they tell you stuff to get you on the hook. Please look at claim number [Removal required for privacy reasons by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service] I is the rest of my bills I need to pay. Your online system [removed] . This makes me not want to continue cell billing with you. I have tweeted, have face booked , have called and have had no real answer. Just call back and follow up. I just wanted to pay my current due billing but now you took an extra 228.28 that is not due till the 28th. Is treasurey just another fancy way to pass along your customers? I should not be flagged as rude or a bad customer to deal with Verizon. I have been with you many years and paid thousands. I just want my overpayment if 228.28 to be refunded.

Thank you,

Verizon Moderator

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Will I actually get my overpayment back!?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I understand being concerned with this, Janedough26. Refunds are not guaranteed unless it has caused there to be a negative balance on your account. The research for these can take up to 10 days. How long has it been since the research form was submitted?

DanielK_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Re: Will I actually get my overpayment back!?
rcschnoor
Legend

Janedough26 wrote:

Will I actually get my overpayment back? I used online service and it charged me full amount of bill that wasn't due til late in the month. It withdrew from my account.

I just want my overpayment if 228.28 to be refunded.

So which is it??? Is it the "full amount of bill" or is it an "overpayment"??? An "overpayment" would NOT be the "full amount of bill" but something GREATER than the "full amount of bill".

Simply because you initiated payment earlier than what you wanted does not make that payment an "overpayment". If it is simply the "full amount of bill" then you will certainly NOT get it back. If it is in fact an "overpayment" it is still unlikely you would get it back but instead it would simply be credited to your next month's bill.