Wifi Calling for the Samsung Galaxy Note 5?
techfranz
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have needed to turn off my Advanced Calling because of poor service in my basement.

I am anxious to be able to use Advanced Calling again, but will probably need to have WiFi calling available so my calls are clear in my basement.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Wifi Calling for the Samsung Galaxy Note 5?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

techfranz,

Being able to use WiFi calling is essential when you have lower reception in your home. Once Advanced calling is set up the Wifi calling you will l be able to use.
JasperM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
techfranz
Enthusiast - Level 3

I don't think Wi-Fi calling is supported on the Galaxy Note 5 is it?

0 Likes
jetsouth

no not yet.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

techfranz,

Wi-fi calling is an amazing features that is starting to roll out to some of our advance calling capable devices. At this time the Samsung Note 5 does not have wi-fi calling capability yet. Please bookmark this page as more devices will be added to the list in the futre. http://vz.to/1oCbcDI

KatrinaNN_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes