Re: Why won't Verizon Fix My Voicemail?
Soxo666
Enthusiast - Level 3

Got a call from Verizon tech support manager this afternoon and it was fixed within 30 minutes.  Thank you.

0 Likes
Not applicable

Very happy for you. 15 days for a level 3 tech/manager to fix.

That should have happened 14 days ago Smiley Happy

0 Likes
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

What was the issue that someone couldn't fix it sooner?

0 Likes
Not applicable

Verizon did not turn his voicemail on.

Repeated calls to tech support resulted in not having the ability to turn it on.

When they asked for a level 3 tech they were denied. However only that high a tech can fix the issue

Finally they did it today.

0 Likes
d1965
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have too.I spent 45 minutes on hold then the guy said my voicemail is fixed after messing up around with it for a half hour. But it still dont work. I went into the Verizon wireless store on Miller road Flint Michigan and the guy there messed with it for a hour ,then said he cant fix it .He said he dont know how & that I have to call the Verizon number for help .I explained that I did that already .The guy said,I dont know what to tell you but I cant fix it. I asked what's wrong.He said I dont know. I got a new Samsung Galaxy Note 8 ,since then no voice mai . I HATE IT AND THE CUSTOMER SERVICE I GET FROM VERIZON 

0 Likes
d1965
Enthusiast - Level 2

They dont know how,half ofvthem are stupid. I was on hold and on phone a hour and it was supposed to be fixed, but wasnt. I went into miller road Flint Michigan Verizon wireless store, a hour messing with phone,guy said he cant fix it dont know how. To cal . Yeah be on hold a hour again! All I did was get a note 8,,I had a S7. No one can or wants to fix it.they give up 

0 Likes