Re: Why is my Zen10 streaming movies so slow when i have full signal strength an a unlimited data plan?
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

And is this app an app that allows you to stream digital content the proper way? You know, like Netflix and Hulu where you pay a monthly subscription that helps avoid copyright infringement? Or is this an app that streams peer to peer stuff that you don't own or didn't pay for?

0 Likes
Re: Why is my Zen10 streaming movies so slow when i have full signal strength an a unlimited data plan?
andrewt_vzw
Verizon Employee

KENTURE54,

We want to make sure you're able to keep connected at all times with great speeds. Can you try a speed test at http://bit.ly/1AvQJTP  and see what speeds you receive? Is this only an issue on this steaming app or for all data?

AndrewT_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
KENTUR54

Whenever I click on the link to test the speed it says " There's been an

unexpected error".

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

KENTUR54, thanks for clarifying for us. I want to rule out other possibilities. Are you able to stream videos on other applications just fine? Is the application you are using to watch movies updated?

MarcusS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes