Re: Why is cell phone service really bad in Alexandria, VA?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We certainly do understand the need to have reliable service where you live. Calling is an essential feature and I'd like to fully troubleshoot this concern with you. So that I can best help, please check your private messages for a message I just sent to you. You can check here: http://spr.ly/6584DlY0q

Ryan_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
jisaacson9
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hi Ryan,

I replied to your private message and didn’t get a response.

-Josh

0 Likes
SWB01
Enthusiast - Level 2

I switched to Verizon from AT&T 15 years ago. Was thrilled with the service. Now it’s so bad I literally never have 4G or even LTE in my display. I can’t make calls from my office. I can’t send texts from my phone or computer unless I’m on wireless. It’s awful. I have the best rep and love the Verizon store down the street but may have to switch. I’m attaching a screenshot. This is 1990 service in 2019. Please help. FFCC7752-3826-4B89-BC24-2031475C3B61.jpeg

0 Likes
SWB01
Enthusiast - Level 2

I switched to Verizon from AT&T 15 years ago. Was thrilled with the service. Now it’s so bad I literally never have 4G or even LTE in my display. I can’t make calls from my office. I can’t send texts from my phone or computer unless I’m on wireless. It’s awful. I have the best rep and love the Verizon store down the street but may have to switch. I’m attaching a screenshot. This is 1990 service in 2019. Please help. FFCC7752-3826-4B89-BC24-2031475C3B61.jpeg

0 Likes
SWB01
Enthusiast - Level 2

Terrible and useless reply. We should get what is promised to us—functioning cell service. 

0 Likes
SWB01
Enthusiast - Level 2

No need to troubleshoot since everyone is experiencing the same thing. It’s not device or person specific. Pretty pathetic in the Nation’s Capital. 

0 Likes
SWB01
Enthusiast - Level 2

No need to troubleshoot since everyone is experiencing the same thing. It’s not device or person specific. Pretty pathetic in the Nation’s Capital. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

SWB01, we know how important it is to always have service where you need it the most. We have sent you a Private Message, so we can get more details from you to help.

StevenG_VZW

0 Likes
REDSKINS44
Enthusiast - Level 2

My girlfriend lives in Alexandria and has AT&T her cell service isn't very good either, so don't waste your time switching. If Verizon and AT&T are bad in that area I am pretty sure there aren't any good options.

0 Likes