Re: Why is Verizon service ranked #1 by J. D. Powers?
rcschnoor
Legend

That is most probably the case. Chances are cld91711 will never hear from AyaniB_VZW again but at least it would be a failure on the CS agent and not for lack of trying by the poster.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

RC I'm with you on this:  I'v Tried myself Countless of times in the Past to Connect to them to ask a Question and all I got in return is ((( Awaiting Approval )))...................... 

I did finally get Approved and I Talked to one of the Ladies and if I need assistance on something i can send her the Direct Message Now)  But Getting a hold of a Person on here to me is more than a Cake Walk there needs to be On the ( Home Page ) of this Forum how to Send Direct Messages and the Instructions to Do So.. I have mentioned it more than Once i think all it done was came on Deaf Ears because i have yet to see it on the Home Page)

(Really and I'm asking this in a Nice way not trying to make any one Mad but what does it take to put some instruction on the Home Page. So we can Help Folks that doesn't understand how the DM part of this Forum Works

Every Time it never fails I see some one who wants an Answer to something on here and there's a Mentioning to Connect through DM to send Private Matter Stuff  The OP doesn't Understand it Gets Posted on the Open Forum and then they Get Scolded for it.!   WHY I SAY  There is No Need for that if the Instructions Exist..

But they  V.W C.S.  If they want the Sender to Return a Direct Message  they have to do there Part as Well and Approve the Sender or the Sender is Going to get upset and Move on in my Case i just Kept Asking..  End. b33

0 Likes
cld91711
Enthusiast - Level 2

Dear "admin.moderator",

I appreciate your trying to help me, but I could not make your DM instructions work. When I hovered over the user Verizon Customer Support" (on 28 July at 10:13 AM, I do NOT get a pop-up box that says "Follow" in it. I get a box with a user profile that basically says the email address is "Private."

Perhaps you can get Ayani_VZW to provide me with a link so I can send her/him a DM?

Thanks,

--Clive (cld91711)

PS: While I see other posts, I don't see how I can reply to them. Is there something wrong with my Mac that doesn't show any "Reply" button.

0 Likes
cld91711
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks, "rcschnoor"!

I am finding that dealing with VCS is getting to be still more frustrating. The admin_moderator' sent me instructions on how to send a DM, but they didn't work: "Hovering" over the sender's name produced a user profile of sorts, but no pop-up box with a "Follow" button.

I am getting to the point where I will just resign myself to an unfair ETF and at some point leave Verizon altogether.

But I appreciate your trying to help.

Best,

--cld91711

0 Likes
cld91711
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks, "B33"!

I am finding that dealing with VCS is getting to be still more frustrating. The admin_moderator' sent me instructions on how to send a DM, but they didn't work: "Hovering" over the sender's name produced a user profile of sorts, but no pop-up box with a "Follow" button.

I am getting to the point where I will just resign myself to an unfair ETF and at some point leave Verizon altogether.

But I appreciate your trying to help.

Best,

--cld91711

0 Likes
cld91711
Enthusiast - Level 2

Dear "tikibar1,"

I've already been "promised" more than six (6) times by calling Customer Service (*611). That's why I decided to post my original plaintive question.

Thanks for your interest,

--cld91711

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Did you send a follow request to the individual username of the rep link in https://community.verizonwireless.com/thread/802710#982522 of this discussion?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

cld91711 wrote:

"Hovering" over the sender's name produced a user profile of sorts, but no pop-up box with a "Follow" button.

In the profile window, is there a Follow or Direct Message button?  This is what I see when I hover over your name or anyone else I am not currently "following" -

follow_DM.png

cld91711
Enthusiast - Level 2

Dear SuzyQ,

When I hover I get a similar box, but WITHOUT a "Follow" button. Hence my frustration (or at least part of my frustration).

Thanks,

--cld91711

0 Likes
cld91711
Enthusiast - Level 2

Dear Ann 154,

I don't know how to answer your question because I can't identify the message you're referring to in your link. I was trying to respond to the reply from Verizon Wireless Customer Support posted on 28 July at 10:15 AM, and signed by Ayani_VZW.

I don't know where I'm answering your question at all!

Thanks,

--cld91711

0 Likes