Why is Verizon SCAMING the Public with Home Fusion???
RickFox123

I had Home Fusion installed and have been sorry every since.  At this point, my only option may be to move my Verizon smart phone service to ATT and stop paying for the Home Fusion - perhaps go to court or even participate in the action to bring a class action suit against Verizon? - Google Home Fusion to verify for yourself there are many unhappy Home Fusion customers!!  I wish I had done this before signing up for this SCAM!

Verizon views Home Fusion as a cellular solution to provide a cellular signal to a supposedly "good" antenna - that's it!!!  In the contract the customer signs, it simply says the customer agrees to the "Home Fusion Terms and Conditions of Agreement" - which are not part of the contract or even offered for review.

Within this HFTCA it states that the "Service" does not include any responsibility on the part of Verizon for the hardware or software that IT might provide as part of the "Service" .  In other words, although you can only procure the Cantenna (an outside antenna designed specifically for Verizon) and Router from Verizon, and although this equipment is of no use for any other purpose than for use with Home Fusion, Verizon claims no responsibility as to whether or not this hardware and software will continue to function - only implicitly indicating that it will do so for the first 14 days of service - the timeframe in which the customer has the "right" to cancel the Service without cancellation fees! (Verizon does have a maintenance agreement - that is not actually offered or even discussed at time of sale, and is specifically classified as never again available except at time of purchase).

In every other Internet service I have previously purchased, I was paying for Internet connectivity from my PC to the Internet, except for any equipment in between that I supplied.  In this case, all equipment was and is supplied by Verizon, and of value only for Internet connect to Verizon.  Yet buried in their documentation - only then only in the vaguest of manners - you the customer will be liable for repair of any equipment that fails, or any software/firmware that is downloaded by Verizon that renders the connection inoperable!!!  After 2 months, the "Cantenna" failed. Verizon now wants $150 to send someone out to look at it - or according to the technical support person -  I can pay $320 in penalties for early cancellation, or can continue to pay the $60/month for the "Service" until the contract is up - EVEN IF MY INTERNET CONNECTION DOES NOT WORK!

If Verizon does not change their stance, they will lose me as a long-term Verizon cellular customer, a Home Fusion customer, and sooner or later, the public at large will become aware and steer clear of this SCAM.  For myself, I will do my part to pass along the word - Verizon Fusion Service and Phantom Data Overcharges are the biggest SCAMs going on in the cell phone business today - search Google and find out for yourself!

Labels (1)
0 Likes