Why have I been waiting so long for a new device?
tazhappy

Not happy with VERIZON and ASURION. I'm still trying to get a replacement phone to work? It started on Friday April 4, when I called to activated my NEW replacement phone. To make a long story short. We could not get it to work. I called again on Saturday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and two NEW replacement phones. I still have to wait for a 3rd replacement phone. When I asked to talk with a manager, she told me. It would be better it upgrade to a newer phone and the trouble I'm having is not with Verizon but with the insurance/ASURION company.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: not happy
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi tazhappy,

I am sorry you're having trouble with Asurion. Did a manager contact you? Whenever issues with insurance replacement happen, you still would need to go thru them because of filing a claim. For more assistance visit www.phoneclaim.com

Ed_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: not happy
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi tazhappy,

I am sorry you're having trouble with Asurion. Did a manager contact you? Whenever issues with insurance replacement happen, you still would need to go thru them because of filing a claim. For more assistance visit www.phoneclaim.com

Ed_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes