Re: No Service
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

You have to contact Customer Service; when you get the phone tree, choose option 3 to connect with Tech Support

Customer Service:

Dial *611 from a cell phone

(800) 922-0204

Monday - Sunday 6 am - 11 pm

0 Likes
crzytired

We have had the same issue.  We can't make calls, sometimes can't receive calls, calls are being constantly dropped.  We use to have NO problem...but we do now!  To the point we are thinking about switiching services.  According the coverage map - our address has Excellent service 😕  it used to, but that's not the case anymore.  Everytime I have spoken with A tech - they say it's been resolved -- it's been fixed.  This is happening in and out of our house.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

crzytired,

Being able to communicate inside and outside of your home without having to worry about dropping calls is vital. We would never want you to think about leaving us, so let's get this sorted out right away. Aside from the phone calls, how are your texting and data services working for you? May I have your nearest intersection and zip code so I can check on the impacted area? When you are indoors at home, do you have high-speed wireless internet to leverage, and how is it working for you?

RyanC_VZW

0 Likes
Re: Why don't we get service at home?
apples2468

I have extender since 2017 it worked fine until now. as of may 2022 I get no service or dropped phone calls. verizion hooked me up to their wireless wifi and it doesn't help at all very frustrated

0 Likes
Re: Why don't we get service at home?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Your customer loyalty is greatly apprecaited, and we certainly want to ensure your device is up to date. What is your current zip code? Which Network Extender model do you have?

-Yani

0 Likes