Why does verizon overcharge customers then when called to correct the problem say they cannot make it retroactive??
Russ_Mckinn

why is it I have to call and get verizon to give me the discounts promised me when I changed plans. Then when I did call to complain I was told it couldn't be made retroactive to when I was supposed to get the discount because I  didn't call and ask for the discount. So if I didn't call verizon would just keep on ripping me off for $25/mo. Verizon doesn't have a problem charging for overages but cannot give the discounts promised unless I call and ask?? I guess it is just salesmen BS to get ppl to change and then overcharge them in the  end.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Why does verizon overcharge customers then when called to correct the problem say they cannot make it retroactive??
rcschnoor
Legend

If you mean an Edge discount, it should be added automatically when you make an Edge purchase. If you mean the month to month discount you have to add that yourself by either calling in or adding it on your MyVerizon account.

Re: Why does verizon overcharge customers then when called to correct the problem say they cannot make it retroactive??
Russ_Mckinn

That is my complaint. I was told by the salesman that it would be automatic then find out later it isn't so I as the customer lose out on two to three months of reduced billing. Verizon seems to know if I try to upgrade before my contract is up but when it comes to reducing my bill they ignore the fact.

0 Likes
Russ_Mckinn

Also it is a more everything account

0 Likes