Why does the support live chat never work?
ouroboros
Enthusiast - Level 1

The "Shopping Verizon" option always shows "All agents are busy right now" and the remaining options are available only under existing accounts. This is rather embarrassing for a communications provider. Perhaps I should take my business elsewhere.

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Why does the support live chat never work?
ouroboros
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am referring to this page:

http://www.verizonwireless.com/wcms/contact-us.html#ShoppingVerizon_LivCht_Shop

The options other than "Shopping Verizon" are available only under an existing account, which requires an active line. However, thank you for drawing my attention to the live chat link on other pages, which does work.

View solution in original post

Snn5
Legend

What are you looking to accomplish?  Support, sales, etc...?  The sales chat pops up most all the time when on the phones or plans pages.  I find it best to be logged out of the account, go to Live Chat, click what you want to do, log in from there, then the green light comes on for Live Chat.  I cannot get it to work myself if I am already logged in.

0 Likes
ouroboros
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am referring to this page:

http://www.verizonwireless.com/wcms/contact-us.html#ShoppingVerizon_LivCht_Shop

The options other than "Shopping Verizon" are available only under an existing account, which requires an active line. However, thank you for drawing my attention to the live chat link on other pages, which does work.

Snn5
Legend

Welcome Smiley Happy

0 Likes
BANNEDUSER
As if you are the only one entitled to be served. If only you know how many people or customers they are talking/chatting everyday. Go ahead and go somewhere else and let's see if you will have the same experience or worst
0 Likes