Re: Why do Verizon Customer Service People Lie?
ChiFromPaloAlto
Enthusiast - Level 3

I just don't get it! How do you get a hold of them, really?????

Rich3131
Enthusiast - Level 3

Yes.

0 Likes
Fedupwiththis
Enthusiast - Level 2

It takes a bit to get a hold of them - fingers crossed they will actually help... I still suspect the person who is "helping" me may only be a bot. 

ChiFromPaloAlto
Enthusiast - Level 3

That's what I was thinking when I was using the chat feature--all the responses sounded like it was pulled out of some manual~  I'd actually be more comfortable chatting with a bot

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We never want you to feel like you're talking to a bot, ChiFromPaloAlto. We're happy to provide support in any medium you reach us in. Please tell us what we can do to help.

LynnD_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
ChiFromPaloAlto
Enthusiast - Level 3

I wish I can believe that. All you guys have done in this discussion forum is respond in the similar manner like you have just done, but never follow up or actually give the results that the customers want/deserve.

I am still waiting on two of your customer service representatives on resolving this issue of me not having my replacement phone for over a week.

Fedupwiththis
Enthusiast - Level 2

Actually - Verizon Rep AmberF did resolve my issue.  It took 2 months over the phone before I finally came to the forums to find help. She took the time to review my files and resolved my issue - FINALLY. 

Hehehe - but the whole time, even in private email - she did still type her responses very "scripted" (but I'm ok with that!)

ChiFromPaloAlto
Enthusiast - Level 3

That's great news. I just read so much complaints on other discussion threads of customers just giving up and wanting to switch carriers, I thought everyone was on the same boat here.

I am honestly happy for you--from your experience, I guess perseverance is the key Smiley Happy

Now, where IS this AmberF?

Rich3131
Enthusiast - Level 3

My problem is resolved. However NONE of the people who were supposed to be helping me did anything. JuanD_VZW did nothing. None of the supervisors mentioned earlier in this thread did anything. Josie in Tucson, who told me she'd take care of it, did nothing.

Without exaggeration, I easily made 50 calls and spent 12-15 hours on the phone to get this resolved. To actually get the port-in credits that Verizon offered me in order to make me a customer. The port-in credits I was told would automatically appear on statement.

At least six people told me the port-in credits did not exist, even after I contacted the originating store (who confirmed they did), and provided internet evidence. While this was a regional promotion, that's no excuse for Verizon not knowing what their own promotions were.

At least six additional managers told me they were taking care of it, but didn't. Not one of those managers notated the account, so every time I called in, the process started over again. Clearly, Verizon has trained their managers to say anything to a customer to get them off the phone.

I finally talked to someone who confirmed that the promotion did exist, and immediately provided the credits to my account. Why was this rep able to do something that nobody else could? I have no idea, but the process Verizon put me through was reprehensible.

Still waiting to hear back from JuanD_VZW, who promised to make things right earlier in this thread. Not holding my breath.

Ironically, I chose Verizon over cheaper Sprint and T-Mobile because I had heard those companies had terrible customer service.

How could it be worse than this?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm so truly sorry about the hours spent working on you port in credits Rich3131.We know your time is valuable and would never want to waste it.  I'm happy you were able to speak with a representative that assisted with resolving this issue. What other questions or concerns do you have for us? What additional assistance do you need from Juan? I would like to help.

KinquanaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes