Re: Why did my bill increase without notification?
Not applicable

I just looked at your profile you joined 5 years ago. That just provided a lot clarity on your opinion. V pays well I see!

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

Over the years looking through here we are not making assumptions we've seen this stuff before over and over and over...

You proved my point when you said you never mentioned the FTC...  thanks have fun. 

Like I said put your money where your mouth is.  You know I am correct, and you use the "you must work for Verizon" because you try and make like I am.  Let's say $100K you come to Hawaii and see what I really do.  I am dead serious on it. 

0 Likes
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

So...if you are a customer that signed up for this forum 5 years ago you have to be an employee? This is ridiculous and completely uncalled for. Employees are identified by their screen names. People that don't agree with you are just that...people that don't agree with you.

Not applicable

Half of your comment didn't make sense to me. I never mentioned anything about contacting the FTC or whatever you said. So I don't understand how that pertained to what I said. I don't like the increase but my comment on this thread started with why does everyone feel the need to have an issue with people who want to complain. They don't like the increase and they have come here to express it. Allow them to do so without the same few people jumping down their throat about it.

Allow them to complain amongst each other peacefully.

0 Likes
Not applicable

Very active on a Verizon forum for an extended length of time. At a moments notice ready to regurgitate the rules and regulations of the industry. You know so many FACTS about all the uses of this forum. Yes sounds about right.

0 Likes
Linz88

My plan is always 70 a month...went to pay my bill and the minimum payment my card would be processed for was 75.50...yet it took 75.00 from my card to have service???? Why????

0 Likes