Re: Why did I get locked into a new contract just for switching plans? Device was already paid for.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

VZ_Expat, we want to make sure this is resolved for you. Let's continue to your account to make sure everything is in place. Please send us a Direct message, How To: Direct Message , so that we can take a look and figure out what happened. We apologize for the miscommunication. Let us know how you would like to continue.

JavierMD_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!  

0 Likes
Re: Why did I get locked into a new contract just for switching plans? Device was already paid for.
sbssca

what a NASTY response "what do you think that meant"? That's NOT how you communicate with a 20 year loyal customer. 

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

@sbssca wrote:

what a NASTY response "what do you think that meant"? That's NOT how you communicate with a 20 year loyal customer. 

Actually, the person who gave that response was not a Verizon employee and therefore the original poster was NOT a customer of the respondent.

Furthermore, 12 month minimum means exactly that. Not sure how the OP could misunderstand and the reason for the response. Asking what someone thought the statement meant when they obviously didn't think it meant that a 12 month minimum was required is simply asking for further clarification. How else would YOU request further clarification which would not be "NASTY"?

There were no derogatory names, profanity, etc... What exactly made the statement "NASTY" aside from wondering what the OP thought the "minimum term of 12 months" meant when they cancelled service after only 6 months?

0 Likes