Why can't Verizon honor what they said they'd do?
ladawian

So, why can't Verizon honor what their tier 2 rep said when i was supposed to be sent a new phone? After 5 replacements that didn't work in one form or another, I'd had enough. Verizon doesn't care about the customer. This is making me physically sick with stress. I am very happy to let everyone I can via social media that Verizon doesn't have integrity and only cares about the holy dollar.

It really is no imposition to them. Why???

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Why can't Verizon honor what they said they'd do?
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

If you're physically sick it is because you are making yourself that way.

You should read the warranty information that came with your phone when you purchased it. That is the guidelines Verizon goes by.

You are free to purchase a new phone at anytime. Verizon is not responsible for making sure you have a working phone. You are always free to get the defect resolved by the phone manufacturer directly.

0 Likes
ladawian

It is about a company having integrity and standing by their word.

0 Likes
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

Have you read your customer agreement?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ladawian

Integrity is at the core of our beliefs. We always want to do what is best for you within our abilities. Can you please give more details as to what promises were broken? Also, have you tried reaching out to the manufacturer of the device since you are having multiple issues?

EdwardL_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the  Correct Answer  button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes