Why can't I send texts to one of my contacts?
astrength
Enthusiast - Level 1

My boyfriend and I sent texts to each other all the time before I switched to Verizon. Now, my phone says that the text was sent, but he never receives them. Also, I don't get his texts either. I can call him, but when he calls me, it goes straight to voice mail. He is with Boost Mobile on an Android phone. When I contacted the Customer service rep, they said his phone must have blocked my number, but how is that possible if all I did was switched phones and kept my same number? Please help me. I tried deleting his contact, the + before the number and downloading the Verizon messaging app. NONE OF THAT HAS WORKED! I am not very happy with Verizon right now.

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Not sending or receiving texts from one person (prepaid)
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi astrength,

I apologize for any issues you're having with not being able to send or receive text from your boyfriend? Do you have this issue with others that you send and receive text messages? Has your boyfriend checked with his service provider at his end to see of there are any issues? For assistance with prepaid service, please call 888-294-6804.

Thank you!

EdW_VZW
Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Not sending or receiving texts from one person (prepaid)
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi astrength,

I apologize for any issues you're having with not being able to send or receive text from your boyfriend? Do you have this issue with others that you send and receive text messages? Has your boyfriend checked with his service provider at his end to see of there are any issues? For assistance with prepaid service, please call 888-294-6804.

Thank you!

EdW_VZW
Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes